Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hot Toddy


Pin It Now!

hot toddy

I’ve been staving off a sinus infection since last weekend, and have been drinking one of these each night. When I was little and had a sore throat my dad’s remedy was a hot toddy. I loved them. When I was in college I used to keep a small bottle of whiskey in the cupboard for when I had a sore throat or felt congested. I like to use Maker’s Mark, but Gentlemen Jack is also a good choice.

Hot Toddy
Printer-friendly version
serves 1

2 oz (1 shot) whiskey
1 c (8 oz) water
1 Tbl honey
2 Tbl sugar
1 Tbl lemon juice (fresh or bottled)

Combine all in a mug and microwave for 90 sec. Stir and adjust any ingredients to taste if needed. Enjoy.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.