Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm Blushing


Pin It Now!



Thanks to Claire of Claire Cooks for passing on this award to me. I'm deeply flattered. If you haven't made Claire's Lemon Cranberry Muffins, you must do so immediately. Her post haunted me for days until I finally had to make them; they are divine.

*To accept this award, there are 4 rules:*
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things about me:
1) I am a germaphobe
2) I have always hated the smell, and taste, of bacon
3) I was an anatomy lab teaching assistant for two years during college
4) I cannot touch raw meat of any kind, nor can I eat meat off of a bone
5) I love to clean (see 1)
6) I am a perfectionist
7) I like to watch Jeopardy! and do the daily crossword puzzle


I'm passing this award on to Amy of Serve at Once and Meg of Cooking.In.College

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

MegSmith said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you! I cannot wait to pass this on! You are fantastic :-)

dmarie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

*chuckle* loved your seven fun facts!

Crystal Mattingly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, I just wanted to say I was recently diagnosed with eosinophilic gastroenteritis at the age of 28 so I know your pain. I was shocked when the doctor told me the name of this condition! Something I have never heard of. I too, have lost a lot of weight and just started on a steroid, which I hate but hopefully it will help a little with the pain. Anyway, I was very glad to see your blog and hope your doing well. Thanks for the posts!

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.