Sunday, May 1, 2011

M.I.A.


Pin It Now!

wedding11

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. I haven't had time to make anything, nor read any of my favorite blogs. Mr. Surly and I spontaneously got married on Good Friday, so things have been crazy busy here. We have forms to fill out, paperwork to file, combining our assets; lots of things we weren't prepared for yet. It's a lot to do, which is just made harder with my illness.

Hopefully, this week I can get back into my normal routine. I've got some lemon macadamia cupcakes I've been dying to make for months at the top of my list.



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Taylor said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the cupcake recipe :)

Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats!!!

Wanna Be A Country Cleaver said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh Congrats lovely!! All the very best :)

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you two. I can't wait for the cupcake recipe. They sound delicious.

fooddoodles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congratulations!!!!!!! take all the time you need. we'll still be here :)

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AH! Congrats! I had no idea you were getting married! Can't wait for the recipe and to maybe see more photos!

Marco said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.