Thursday, May 26, 2011

Miracle in a Bottle


Pin It Now!

ren2


Since I have no new recipe to post, I decided to share with you one of my all time favorite beauty products. Mr. Surly and I love REN skincare products, and this is by far our favorite one.

I used to get glycolic peels at the salon every other week, this was back before I was sick. Once I got sick and was unable to go regularly, I started a search for good glycolic peel that I could do at home. I went straight to my local Sephora for recommendations. I have sensitive skin, so I needed a sample size of the product to try before buying, and Sephora is generous with their samples. They recommended the REN glycolic mask. It was love after first application. I cannot describe what this does to my skin. It makes it as soft as a baby's bottom. Also, it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. And most importantly, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

I loved this product so much, that I now have Mr. Surly using it once a week. I wonder if he cares that I shared that with you. I guess it doesn't matter, he doesn't read my blog anyway. So it can be our secret. We've been using this mask for about a year and a half.

After taking a hot shower (to open up my pores) I apply this to my face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes (they recommend 10 min, but I'm a rebel). It tingles and sometimes burns a bit, but not that bad. Wash it off and don't worry about how red your face looks, it will fade fast. Just enjoy the wonderful, youthful, baby soft skin.

It's a little pricey--$55, but it lasts a long time. I think ours lasts about 4 months, and that's with 2 people using it regularly.

So, either run to your local Sephora store, or you can order it online from REN. You can thank me later.


Please feel free to share your favorite skincare products in the comments section.



___________________________________________________________________________________
Note: Not a paid advertisement. I buy and use this product and love it so much I had to share it with others




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I prefer Mary Kay's microdermabrasion set. I'm so hooked on it, I use it once a week. Been a Mary Kay addict for over twenty years.

surlykitchen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yes, i've tried that. it's like a 2 step thing. i loved it. i'm excited to try Peter Thomas Roth's new microderm abrasion. it's suppose to be released soon

Wanna Be A Country Cleaver said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love my Dr. Wexler Mmpi serum. It's normally 135 bucks, but I try to find it on sale. My jar actually cost me 40 bucks during the holiday promotion. It lasts 6 month, and it's so worth it. My skin tone has evened out wonderfully and it's the only regenerating serum I've used with visible results. Score!!

I love this, I will have to check out this product of yours :)

surlykitchen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i want to try this serum. i use one from peter thomas roth that's $120, and it eliminated my forehead wrinkles.

i can't wait to try out this Dr. Wexler stuff.

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.