Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints


Pin It Now!

canvas3

I was so excited recently when I was contacted by Brendan at Easy Canvas Prints. I’m not much of a home décor person; basically that means my walls are bare. Not because I don’t like art, but rather I’m just not good at interior design for rooms. I’m embarrassed to admit this, but Mr. Surly has a better eye for interior design than I do.

Therefore, when I was given the opportunity to review a product that turns photos to canvas , I jumped at the chance. Deciding which picture to use was hard. I went through my pictures and picked out ones I liked and thought would be great for a canvas print. After narrowing down the contenders, I asked Mr.Surly for his opinion we finally decided on a picture of my wedding bouquet (I love tulips, they are my favorite flower).

After logging onto their website I uploaded my picture, then you choose the size you want. It’s cool because they have a couch with the size of your canvas hanging over it so you can get an idea of how it will look on the wall; a great tool for a visual person like me.



Once your photo is uploaded and you choose the canvas size, you can move the picture around to get the composition just the way you want it. After that, you can choose from various borders. I chose the "reflective" border. I love how the print wraps around the sides of the canvas, it gives it an elevated look in my opinion.

canvas1

Then, they show you what your final canvas print will look like. It took me awhile to get the composition just right; I’m such a perfectionist.

When the box finally arrived, I tore it open to look at my print. I love that they include a hanging bracket on the back; such a useful, small touch.

canvasback

These would make great, personalized Christmas or birthday presents for friends and family.

canvas2

Thanks Easy Canvas Prints; I am in love with my new picture. Now I just have to decide where to hang it. Sounds like a good job for Mr.Surly when he gets home.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Note: All opinions in this review about this product are my own

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Brigitt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My friend has one of these above her bed, and I've always admired it. I'm in the process of redecorating my room, so maybe now would be the perfect time to get one. Yours is beautiful!

All Things Yummy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, I love that. Beautiful photo.

surlykitchen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i can't take credit for taking the photo; my sister-in-law took it. however, i did do the editing myself in photoshop :)

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so amazing! i didnt even know that existed! i am def going to check out their website.

surlykitchen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love it. i'm going to make some canvas prints for some family for christmas presents.

Steve Allen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cool. I usually order my canvas prints from Canvas Design. But I am always game to try new things. I may have to do a side by side comparison. Thanks so much for the great info.

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.