Monday, November 28, 2011

Cocktails and Dreams


Pin It Now!

drinks button 4a

Can you believe it's almost December? I'm really excited because then I can share my 12 Cocktails of Christmas. For those of you who want to join in December 1st is this Thursday! But anyone, at anytime, can contribute a drink(s) during the 12 days.

Photobucket

null

I had so much fun with this 12 cocktails of Christmas. I had an amazing bartender, my sister-in-law, as well as a fantastic food stylist, my mother-in-law. Basically, all I did was take the pictures. If only I had their help on all my posts I could post more often.



Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a great time, making, and sampling our cocktails. Just don't make and drink them all in one day--trust me, it's not pretty.

Photobucket


We tried to tie them in with the song "The 12 Days of Christmas" to make it more festive. Some of them were a stretch, but I feel we came close enough.

The fun begins on Thursday; hope everyone is as excited as I am.


**update** here's the list of cocktails we made with links to the posts.
1.English Pear Martini
2.Mocha Espresso Martini
3.Crème Brulée Martini
4.Phoenix Rising
5.Golden Sunset
6.Chai Eggnog
7.Vesper Martini
8.Naughty Maid
9.Ultimate Cosmo
10.Wassail
11.Peppermint Twist
12.Suffern' Bastard

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Brigitt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looking forward to seeing what you made, and sharing (at least one) of my own!

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

count me in! check out my last post...

Kalli said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm having a holiday party, and I'll definitely be using some of these ideas. Thanks for sharing!

surlykitchen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hope you like them. we tried to put a new, holiday twist to some ordinary cocktails. and some we just made it up with what liquors we had.

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2016 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.