Friday, December 2, 2011

Mocha Espresso Martini


Pin It Now!

Photobucket

On the second day of Christmas my bartender mixed for me, a marvelous mocha espresso martini…

This recipe came from my husband's aunt who is a bartender in FL. It was one of my favorite drinks; I love espresso and chocolate. We were pretty much fighting over who got this drink; my mother-in-law won out in the end.



Mocha Espresso Martini
Printer-friendly recipe
makes 1 (8 oz) cocktail

2.5 oz espresso or strong coffee (cooled)
2 oz Smirnoff vanilla vodka
½ oz Godiva liqueur (dark chocolate)
1 oz Kahlùa peppermint mocha liqueur
½ oz peppermint schnapps

Measure out ½ oz of espresso and set aside.

Add the rest of the ingredients to an ice filled cocktail, shake well. Pour into martini glass.

Pour the reserved ½ oz espresso to give a layered appearance. If desired, garnish with espresso beans.


surly kitchen

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yum! what a perfect winter drink! i am sitting at my desk at work craving one of these!

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.