Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Calgon, take me away....


Pin It Now!

dunes



It's finally here--vacation. Mr.Surly and I are looking forward to a week of relaxing, wineries, sightseeing, etc.

The town we stay in has a quaint farmer's market each Tuesday.

fmcarrots4a

We visit the beach, which isn't so great for me; my medication makes me photosensitive, so I wear a huge hat and huddle in the shade, otherwise I get a yucky red sun rash on any exposed skin. Not cool, even if it goes away after a few hours indoors.

GHbeach2


We visit local wineries, with spectacular views, and decent wines.
peninsulacellars1


2lads

Another thing we enjoy is visiting local towns and sightseeing

Edited TC bldg 1a


alligatorhill4


litehouse4


cannery2


Edited asylum facade


I'm not sure how much cooking we'll be doing, but I know we will be eating a lot. So perhaps I will have some photos to share along the way.

I'm so behind in reading my favorite blogs that I hope to use next week to catch up.

Now, please excuse me as I begin the long, arduous packing process of trying to fit too many clothes and shoes into my suitcase and trying to make it work.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

All Things Yummy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, have a fabulous vacation!

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.