Sunday, January 6, 2013

Snow Penguin


Pin It Now!

snowpenguin

I hope you all enjoyed the Holidays. We went up North to spend time with family. We went from mid 60s to mid 30s. I was not ready for that, nor was I ready for the snow. We ended up extending our visit longer than anticipated because Mr.Surly's beloved Papa passed away a few days after Christmas. He had been suffering from Alzheimer's disease the past few years and was in the final stages. We knew it was coming, but still, it's a shock. My heart goes out to any family who has dealt with a loved one who has/had Alzheimer's; it is an evil, evil, disease. Much harder on the family than on the afflicted person.

I must take a small break from blogging as the funeral, drive home, and unpacking has taken a lot out of me. I have pictures for posts, I just don't know when I will get to them as I'm currently taking care of family things.

So, until I return with a post, please enjoy the snow penguin Mr.Surly made me up north. I am obsessed love penguins; such cute, cheery little creatures.

Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.