Sunday, September 1, 2013

Get Naked


Pin It Now!

urban decay

I have to share this product I'm in love with. I know everyone has heard of the Naked line. And if you ready any of my beauty product posts you know I'm obsessed about aging gracefully.

I read reviews about the Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm and decided to give it a try. After a month I'm in love.

I like the fact that it's tinted and evens out my skin tone. I just wash my face, moisturize, apply the Naked Skin and some mascara and I'm out the door. Nobody in the south goes out of the house without their "face" (ie makeup) on. But with this product I don't feel like a total dirt bag shopping next to girls in dresses and heels with full makeup and hair (my hair is usually in pigtails or in a ponytail with headband).

I noticed this product has really improved my skin and even Mr.Surly noticed the difference.

I have so many other products I'm loving but not enough time to share them now. I'm busy dealing with my health issues at the moment and haven't even had time to ready my fave blogs.

Anyway, this Naked Skin is the bomb and if you try it I doubt you'll be disappointed.

_________________________________________________________________

Note: Not a paid advertisement for Urban Decay. Just a post about a product I bought, loved, and shared

Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.