Saturday, November 23, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things


Pin It Now!

xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg

My goodness how time flies. It seems like just last week Mr.Surly and I were moving up north. We're still (2 months later) in the process of slowly unpacking and settling in. It's hard to do when I have dr appointments, and now physical therapy appointments, to go to. I rarely know the date or even what day of the week it is. All I know is my phone alerts me when I have appointments.

With that said, I didn't realize how close we are to the end of November. This year will be my 3rd annual "12 Cocktails of Christmas." Needless to say, I better get busy as bartender! This is my favorite group of posts to do each year. This year is no different. I picked out some pretty good drinks, I think; I won't know for sure until I taste-test them.

I doubt I'll have time for any food posts. I really haven't been cooking. Dinner is usually edamame steamed in the pod with granola or something similarly easy. Besides, I need to get up these cocktail posts so everyone has a happy *hicup* holiday season.

Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.