Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bourbon Pear Cocktail


Pin It Now!

bourbon pear cocktail

Day 1
One the first day of Christmas, my bartender made for me a drink so pear-licious and
bourbon-y ....


If you are like me and love bourbon this drink is for you. I never knew you could buy pear nectar; or the nectar of any fruit. I found mine in the juice aisle, right by the refrigerated single juices (like odwalla, naked, POM, etc). I was mixing it with other liquors to try. So be on the look out for pear nectar in upcoming posts.

Bourbon Pear & Ginger Cocktail
1 oz bourbon
3 oz pear nectar
2 oz ginger ale (or ginger beer)
Agave, to taste

Stir in ice filled glass; drizzle with agave, to taste (1 tsp-1 Tbl)
Rosemary sprig for garnish


xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg

Source: slightly adapted from kitchen serendipity

Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.