Monday, December 9, 2013

Can Can Martini


Pin It Now!

can can martini blog

Day 9
On the ninth day of Christmas my bartender made for me, a drink named after a famous dance....

This drink is pretty good; it has pineapple, what's not to love? I use Lillet blanc for this drink. It's a French apertif wine. It can be hard to find, depending on where you live. Down south we didn't have it in our area. When I went to the liquor store up north I was surprised to find it fairly easily at the local liquor store. If you want to skip the Lillet just use vermouth instead (dry, sweet, whatever you have).

lillet

Can Can Martini
2 oz vodka
1/2 oz St Germain
1 oz pineapple juice
splash (1/4 oz) Lillet
splash red grenadine for color (opt)

Shake all ingredients over crushed ice; strain into chilled serving glass.

xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg

Previous Cocktails:
Day 1: Bourbon Pear Cocktail
Day 2: Mistletoe Kiss
Day 3: Coco Chanel Cocktail
Day 4: Coco Snowball
Day 5: Golden Autumn
Day 6: Goose Bump
Day 7: Mermaid Martini
Day 8: Spiced Cider Eggnog

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.