Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coco Chanel Cocktail


Pin It Now!

coco chanel

Day 3
On the third day of Christmas my bartender made for me, a drink so fancy and creamy....

This drink will definitely appeal to females. It's like a coffee chocolate cocktail. So good. This drink didn't last long; it was gone pretty quickly between myself and my MIL. The funny thing is that I'm not a big fan of KahlĂșa but I really liked this drink.

Coco Chanel
2 oz gin
2 oz KahlĂșa
2 oz cream

Shake all ingredients, strain into glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg if desired.


xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg


Previous Cocktails:
Day 1: Bourbon Pear Cocktail
Day 2: Mistletoe Kiss
Day 3: Coco Chanel Cocktail

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.