Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coco Snowball


Pin It Now!

coco snowball_1

Day 4
On the fourth day of Christmas my bartender made for me, a drink blue and snowy.....

If you like coconut and Piña Coladas you will love this drink. It calls for Coco Lopez, something I'd never heard of. It was actually easy to find. I bought mine at the liquor store in the mixer aisle as well as my local grocery store in the same place. It's basically the inside of a coconut. When I opened the can the oil was separated from the solid coconut meat. I poured in in a bowl and whisked it up. It stays solid after that. If you can't find Coco Lopez a can of coconut milk will be a fine substitute.

coco lopez

Coco Snowball
2 oz vodka
2 oz Malibu Rum
2 oz Coco Lopez
1/4 oz Blue Curacao

Line rime of glass with agave (or honey), roll in flaked coconut.

Shake all ingredients, strain into serving glass and enjoy!


xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg
Source: The Breakers Wedding Blog


Previous Cocktails:
Day 1: Bourbon Pear Cocktail
Day 2: Mistletoe Kiss
Day 3: Coco Chanel Cocktail

Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.