Monday, December 2, 2013

Mistletoe Kiss


Pin It Now!

mistletoe kiss

Day 2
On the second day of Christmas my bartender made for me, a love cocktail for me and my sweetie....

I love pomegranate juice so when I saw this drink I knew I had to try it. It's tart from the pomegranate juice and I drizzled some agave on top & stirred it in to balance out the tartness. But some people like tart drinks so the agave isn't necessary. It's all up to personal taste & preference.

Mistletoe Kiss
3 oz vodka
2 oz pomegranate juice
splash (~1/4 oz) fresh lime juice
splash of grenadine (opt; gives the drink a deeper red color)

Shake all with ice; strain into glass & serve

xmasdrinks photo xmasdrinks.jpg
Source: Stoli via Intoxicology

Previous Cocktails:
Day 1: Bourbon Pear Cocktail

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.