Thursday, August 21, 2014

Apothederm Skin Firming Serum Review


Pin It Now!

If you can’t tell by reading my blog and instagram I’m skin & beauty product junkie. It’s so important to take good care of your skin. I love, love, love trying new products. I am not familiar with Apothederm skin products. For this reason, when contacted to see if I would be interested in trying Apothoderm’s Firming Serum I jumped at the chance.

I have some mild wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes (crow’s feet) that are noticeable without a good primer or tinted BB cream. I wanted to see how well this product really worked so I stripped down my skin routine to simple products. I used Cerave facewash & moisturizer in the morning and NARSskin or Purity at night with Cerave night moisturizing cream. I did this for one month and noticed a significant reduction in my crow’s feet. They were barely visible. My forehead wrinkles softened as well. But I was extremely pleased with the crow’s feet going away. I don’t use a special eye cream, just moisturizer. It has been two months and I'm still going strong using this product.



As to the firming claim, I’m not sure if my skin feels any “firmer.” It’s supple & soft, as usual. I didn’t notice much difference in skin tone. But the wrinkle reduction was clearly evident. I’m so happy with the results! After a month I went back to using other products on my face and all I can say is the results continue to amaze. I’m going to cry when my bottle is empty and will probably buy more from Apothederm's website. You can’t put a price on something that reduces (and hopefully will prevent) wrinkles! I’m an impatient, instant-gratification kinda girl, so the fact that it only took a month for this to work WONDERS is worth every penny!

Product Information:
Hydrate and protect with the Firming Serum
The combination of Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 and Heptapeptide-7 in the Firming Serum boosts collagen production and promotes keratinocyte proliferation and migration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while increasing firmness of the skin. ($75)

_________________________________________________________________
Note: I received the product for review but all opinions (as always) are my own. I only share products I'm 100% in love with.


Pin It Now!

 

Copyright© 2010-2017 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.