Friday, December 10, 2010

What's Wrong with This Picture?


Pin It Now!

closet1

Since I don’t have a recipe ready to post today, let’s play a game. Yesterday, I did a load of laundry and, as I hung up the clean clothing in the closet, I noticed something disturbing. See if you can figure it out.

Here is a partial glimpse of our closet. Can you identify what’s wrong?

closet5


Look closely. Here’s a hint: this is the middle of our closet.

closet2


Do you see it?

Give up yet?

Let’s check out the clothes.

closet4


That's right, Mr. Surly has officially taken over more than half of our closet. I thought the female was automatically guaranteed to have all the closet space. When did his side invade, and overtake, part of mine? More importantly, how did I allow this to happen?

The only answer I have is that, since I’ve been sick, I don’t get out very much which means I rarely open the closet. I spend almost every day in comfy loungeware/pajamas. Yesterday was the first time I noticed that my side of the closet was diminishing. This is just the middle of our closet, each side extends out further, so you can imagine the vast amount of clothing Mr. Surly has acquired.

Is there any way I can reclaim my half, or is this space gone for good?



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha! I totally called it! I saw that first picture and I was like "man, he's totally invading her side!" =)

sk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i can't believe i didn't notice this earlier! and of course he doesn't wear half the clothes hanging in here.

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahahaha!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahaha I kept staring at this picture, wondering what on earth I was missing! But you're right--you need to take swift action. This is something that cannot go untouched; it would be a blight on womanhood!

GirlyGirlCooks said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw it right away because I have the exact same problem! Men are so high maintenance and they don't even know it!

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2020 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.