Friday, January 28, 2011

Hip Pressure Cooking


Pin It Now!

I have been so ill this week I totally forgot I agreed to do a guest post for Laura of Hip Pressure Cooking. I love my pressure cooker and her site is filled with lots of recipes on all kinds of things to make in your pressure cooker; I get lost browsing through them. And her photographs, my goodness they're beautiful. I couldn't believe it when she told me she uses a point and shoot.

So, if you're interested in re-reading my homemade refried beans recipe, or you want to check out Laura's amazing pictures and recipes, head on over to Hip Pressure Cooking.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

claire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am off to read your post!

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so sorry you have not felt well this week. That sucks I hope you start feeling better soon :-(

I am going to look at your post and her blog now! Thanks!

Mary Bergfeld said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm heading over to read your post now. I'm new to your blog and have spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment

your comments make my day :)

 

Copyright© 2010-2020 by surlykitchen. All rights reserved.